Quantum Bazaar deals in a variety of furniture and furnishings. Handmade, fabric and leather items especially regularly feature variations in finish, grain, casting, symmetry, detailing, etc so it is acceptable that no two pieces will be exactly alike.
We undertake delivery of products only within the UAE.
- Dubai – We offer free deliveries to a single location (within Dubai) for an invoice value greater than/equal 1000 AED. For deliveries below 1000 AED, there is a delivery charge of 60 AED.
- All other Emirates – We offer free deliveries to a single location for an invoice value greater than/equal to 1250 AED. For deliveries below 1250 AED, there is a delivery charge of 125 AED.
For the “restricted areas” indicated below, please call or email us for delivery charges.
Madinat Zayed, Al Ruwais, Beda Zayed, Ghayathi, Habshan, Liwa, Tarif and Al Sillah, Al Aqaa, Al Geer, Al Mirfa, Al Buraimi, Al Wagan, Al Qoaa, and others that may be considered out of service areas.
Delivery usually takes 7 days in Dubai and 10-12 days to other Emirates. After you have made your purchase, we shall contact you on the phone number provided by you at checkout, to arrange a mutually convenient date & time of delivery.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure that they are available at the location at the agreed day & time. In the event that no one is available to accept the item(s) from your end, the delivery team will wait for no longer than 15 minutes, after which the item(s) will be returned to Quantum Bazaar’s warehouse and the customer will have to bear additional charges for the second delivery attempt. Please note that any misinformation on the part of the customer regarding address and location that adds delays in the delivery will not be our responsibility.
- It is also the customers’ responsibility to make sure that the purchased product fits into the house, hallways, door frames & elevators, and that the space where they want to place our units has been cleared. Lorry access and unloading of lorry must be guaranteed by buyer. Our delivery team will deliver and install the items and remove all packaging material. Our team will not undertake dismantling and/or shifting of any existing furniture in your house.
- Please ensure that goods are inspected carefully at the time of delivery. Quantum Bazaar will not accept any responsibility for any claims of damages once items have been delivered and signed by the customer.
Collection by Customer
You may also collect the pieces for free from our warehouse in Al Quoz, Dubai. Please ensure that goods are inspected carefully at the time of collection. Quantum Bazaar will not accept any responsibility for any claims of damages once items have been collected from our warehouse by the customer.
We can hold a piece for delayed delivery up to a maximum of 2 weeks, provided it has been fully paid for. Thereafter, storage charges @AED 50 per day will be applicable. If the product is not delivered due to delay at your end by the end of 4 weeks, the order shall be considered abandoned. In addition to any other remedy, the Company shall be entitled to liquidate the merchandise, retain all deposits and apply such proceeds to the unpaid storage charges. The purchaser is liable for any collection, legal fees and expenses incurred in the collection of storage or related fees.
We make all efforts to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their purchase. However, should you be unhappy with the purchase due to reasons such as the any manufacturing defect (in case so identified at the time of delivery), returns can be accepted provided the following terms and conditions are satisfied:
- You must notify us by email to email@example.com at the time of delivery or maximum within 24 hours of receiving the piece that you wish to return it.
- The product must be returned to Quantum Bazaar’s Warehouse in Al Quoz within 7 days from the date of delivery/collection.
- The cost of return must be borne by the customer.
- The product must be received back in the same condition that it was received by the customer, along with the original receipt. We cannot accept pieces back that have been damaged in transit or by misuse, or show signs of wear.
- Custom-made items cannot be returned.
- Quantum Bazaar will not accept any responsibility for any claims of damages once items have been delivered/collected and signed by the customer.
- The following features, which are to be considered natural and not as a lack of quality of the goods or a “manufacturing defect”, will not be accepted as reasons for return:
- Normal “Wear & Tear” after usage / delivery
- Slight alterations in colour, texture and structure among different parts of natural materials used throughout for the same product
- Slight alternations in the grain and structure of the wood or presence of natural spots
- Appearance alterations in natural products
- Alternations in colour of products or their parts under exposure to direct sunlight
- Any other “Characteristics” or unevenness in finishing of products due to the nature of raw materials used
To return your product, you should send it to our warehouse in Al Quoz. We can arrange for the transport; however, you will be responsible for paying the shipping charges for returning your item. Products returned at the time of delivery will be charged shipping cost as per the base cost in the above table. Products returned at a later date will be charged AED 150 in Dubai, AED 250 in other Emirates, and AED 1000 in “Restricted Areas” where special shipping rates were provided at the time of initial shipping.
No Cash Refunds
We do not offer monetary (cash) refunds, and only Store Credit will be given.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your return. If approved, you will be issued Store Credit equivalent to the original order value, less cost of initial shipping (applicable where item was delivered by us, as per the base cost in the above table), and return shipping (if applicable, as per the rates given in the previous section).
Instead of an outright return, you may exchange your product for another product from our store. Terms and Conditions remain the same as specified above for “Returns”. Initial shipping charges (as per the base cost in the above table) and, if applicable, shipping charges for delivery of the exchanged product will be deducted while arriving at the balance available to you. If the price of the new product is less than that of your original purchase, the differential will be available to you as Store Credit. Please mention that you would like to exercise this option while emailing us.
We honor cancellations made 24 hours prior to delivery. However, any cancellation made on the date of delivery shall be subject to a fee of 20% from total bill amount. The refund will be processed as a Store Credit, as per our “No Cash Refund” policy.